Deutsche Management Systeme welcomes a new member to a registry of certification bodies (CB).
Beilage, S.R.O. is located in the capital of Slovakia, city of Bratislava. They certify countries in Europe as well as internationally.
Slovakia? What do you know about Slovakia?
Slovak Republic is the official name, but the geographical centre of Europe is mostly known just as Slovakia. Slovakia is one of the best emerging markets in Europe and it is a member of many international organizations including European Union, NATO, OECD, WTO, UNESCO and INTERPOL.
- Slovakia is the geographical midpoint of Europe!
- The only capital in the world bordering two countries – the capital of Slovakia, Bratislava, lies on the borders with Austria and Hungary.
- World’s highest number of castles and chateaux per capita – incredible number of 180 castles and 425 chateaux in a country with the entire population far smaller than the city of New York
- More than 6000 caves – most spectacular caves can be found in the national parks of Low Tatras, Slovak Paradise and Slovak Karst.
- Remarkably diverse nature – with 9 national parks and 14 protected landscape areas is literally a paradise for tourists. No trip to Slovakia would be complete without a visit to the wonderful mountains of High Tatras with peaks over 2500 m and glacier lakes that have been formed thousands of years ago
- More than 1300 mineral springs – Slovakia’s spa resorts and aquaparks are affordable thanks to their long-lasting traditions.