About certification system
Deutsche Management Systeme (DMS) is an international voluntary certification system, popular in Europe (Eastern and Western), Asia and USA. The goal of the system is to aid in quality improvement in companies with an orientation on foreign business, cross-border business relationships and trade.
The focus of Deutsche Management Systeme is certification of companies to comply with ISO management system standards. Popular certification standards include:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health And Safety Assessment Series
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management
- ISO 13485 – Quality Management System For The Design And Manufacture Of Medical Devices
- IATF 16949 – Automotive Quality Management Systems.
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management
- ISO 28000 – Supply Chain Security Management
- ISO 29001 – Quality Management In Petroleum, Petrochemical And Natural Gas Industries
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management Systems
- GDP – Good Distribution Practice
- SA8000 – Social Accountability
- ISO 17100:2015 – Translation Services
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- GMP – Good Manufacturing Practices
You can verify validity of issued DMS certificates
How to obtain a certificate in DMS system?
You should contact one of the accredited bodies of certification, which certify in DMS system. If you need help in finding such certification bodies, please contact us.